You can submit your vision for taking the lead and creating the world we want for girls!
Just go to the submission form and choose ‘text’, ‘photo’, ‘link’, ‘quote’ or ‘video’ from the drop-down menu. The more visual and creative your submission, the better!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Draw a picture of how taking the lead will create the perfect world for girls
- Use a photograph to illustrate how girls can take the lead
- Submit a link to a website, project or person that shows girls taking the lead
- Upload a video of yourself explaining how you are pledging to take the lead
- Film yourself with some friends acting out a role play of taking the lead for girls
- Take a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with your message written on it
- Submit a quotation from somebody inspirational which illustrates a girl who took the lead
- Make a presentation at prezi.com and submit a link to it
- Get together with friends or classmates and come up with submissions together
- Fill in a World We Want for Girls certificate to explain how you think we can get to the perfect world for girls (see below)
- Go to http://pixlr.com/express/
- Click ‘Open URL’
- Type or paste in http://www.wagggs.org/en/grab/23439/3/postcard.png and click ‘Open’
- Use the ‘Text’ tool to write on the postcard
- Click ‘Save’ to save your finished postcard
- Submit the postcard as a photo
- Only people aged 30 years or under may contribute
- Contributors must not submit copyrighted material
- Submissions must follow the theme of the World We Want for Girls
- You can make as many submissions as you like!